Get several bids from honored Ocean Pines, Maryland car insurance firms for the cheapest cost.

Get Quotes From The Best & Compare

Beth Gismondi
Allstate
About : Specializes in Coastal Property and Flood Insurance on the Delmarva Peninsula. Taking care of customers in MD, DE, VA and DC for over 25 years
Description : As an Allstate Agent in Ocean City, I know many local families. My knowledge and understanding of the people in this community help me provide customers with an outstanding level of service. I look forward to helping families like yours protect the things that are important - your family, home, car, boat, and more.

9927 Stephen Decatur Hwy Ste 12, Ocean City, MD 21842
Phone: (410) 213-7400
Fax: (410) 213-7454
Distance: 3.6 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • You dont have to live at the beach to need flood insurance......Ive had claims filed in Berlin city limits, Whaleyville, and Parsonsburg from heavy rains!.
  • Is a Personal Umbrella Policy right for me? Find out: http:\/\/a.ll.st\/ZunVRI.
  • Buying a new motorcycle? Learn more about the coverages that may help protect it: http:\/\/a.ll.st\/P5nTfI.
Claudia Nicholls
State Farm

29 Broad St Ste 103, Berlin, MD 21811-1053
Phone: 410-641-4030
Fax: 410-641-4032
Distance: 5.9 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • Welcome to my new facebook page.
  • Good Morning Facebook!! Holidays And New Year Are Approaching What A Better Time To Start Using Are Facebook Page Regularly!! Sorry to Keep You Waiting!.
INSURANCE MANAGEMENT GROUP INC
Travelers
Description : Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Insurance Management Group Inc - Business & Professional Services - Ocean City, MD 21842.

109 77TH STREET, OCEAN CITY, MD 21842
Phone: 410-524-5700
Fax: 410-524-7769
Email: swhite@isgintl.com

Distance: 4.3 Miles

DEMETRIOU INSURANCE SERVICES INC
Liberty Mutual Independent

63 FALCONBRIDGE, OCEAN PINES, MD 21811
Phone: 410-541-6555
Fax: 410-779-9388
Distance: 1.2 Miles

Rick Ropp
State Farm

10514 Racetrack Rd Ste E, Berlin, MD 21811-3241
Phone: 410-641-7777
Fax: 410-641-6923
Distance: 2.1 Miles

ATLANTIC SMITH CROPPER & DEELEY LLC
Liberty Mutual Independent

7171 Bent Pine Rd , Willards, MD 21874
Distance: 11.0 Miles

GONDECK INSURANCE AGENCY
Travelers
About : I have been providing insurance for over 40 years to clients in need of life,health, auto, home, disability income and retirement plans.

8543 LEGION RD, DENTON, MD 21629
Phone: 410-479-2463
Fax: 410-479-3096
Email: bullsandbears@reagan.com

Distance: 47.3 Miles

Recent Facebook Posts:
  • 99% of those reading this post WILL go by way of the grave. Hold on, I know that you are probably saying, "Has he lost his mind? What happened to the other 1%?" Well, you can find the answer to that question by looking on another FB page titled, "The Building Up of Ones Faith".
  • This week, homeowner insurance; You want to make sure that your home is properly insured, so what do you do first? Ask questions and shop around, unless you have a reputable insurance agency that can do the shopping for you such as an independent agency, one that is not tied to any one carrier.
  • Are you ready to enjoy your time by the pool? Don't forget the pool safety tips. Share them with your friends & family:http:\/\/travl.rs\/1UFRO3I #ThinkSafe.
Associated Insurance Centers LLC
Liberty Mutual Independent

12445 Ocean Gteway 9, Ocean City, MD 21842
Phone: (410) 213-2229
Distance: 3.2 Miles

Associated Insurance Centers
Allstate

2412 Bypass Rd, Pocomoke City, MD 21851
Phone: (410) 632-0708
Fax: (410) 957-2944
Distance: 30.1 Miles


Worcester County, MD Car Insurance Honored Firms

Browse Maryland Car Insurance